Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Alloy Or Not:||Non-alloy||Standard:||AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS|
|Wire Gauge:||0.2-14MM||Type:||Drawn Wire,Carbon Steel Wire|
|Special Use:||Free Cutting Steel||Packaging:||In Coil And Pallet|
High Tensile 1x7 Strand Stainless Wire Rope for Balustrades or Standing rigging
Stainless steel wire rope with 1x7 standard construction is commonly used in large diameters in guy wire for bracing and stability, for messenger support (1/8 inch and above), and in electrical strand applications. In smaller diameters, it is used as fishing leaders and line. Stainless steel 304, also called 18-8, is corrosion-resistant, and withstands high temperatures for a wide range of operation. Stainless steel 304 is a versatile material, commonly used in a wide variety of applications, and in saline atmospheres. 1x7 strand core is a single-strand construction that has one strand of wire rope with seven wires in each strand, formed helically around a strand core. 1x7 strand core is a common type that offers some abrasion resistance for ease of operation. This wire rope can be used in both large and small diameters for a wide range of applications.
Stainless steel wire rope has been applied more and more because of its excellent characteristics. Here, LKS will introduce you to the quality inspection of the stainless steel wire rope for the customers who first contact the stainless steel wire and rope products to learn and understand the related quality report (abbreviated as quality assurance book), so that you can be more assured to choose.
The general inspection items of stainless steel wire rope are as follows:
1. Material testing: the material of stainless steel wire rope and the actual chemical composition of the stock.
2. Appearance size check: inspect the surface, structure, twisting method and twist quality of stainless steel wire rope diameter (roundness).
3. Dismantling test: some or all dismantling or monofilament of stainless steel wire and rope are tested to calculate the total force of breaking and breaking of steel wire in stainless steel wire rope and the performance of steel wire in stainless steel wire.
4. Breaking tensile test: testing the ability of stainless steel wire rope to withstand breaking tensile force under the action of one-way static tension.
5. Relaxation test: the test of the stress loss of the stainless steel wire rope after a certain time under the initial tensile force.
6. Flattening test: testing the deformation degree of stainless steel wire rope under the action of pressure.
7. Fatigue test: test the repeated bending capacity under the alternating pressure of stainless steel wire rope.
The stainless steel wire rope with the same material is different in hardness and corrosion resistance. It is the first consideration for the general customers to choose stainless steel wire rope products. The same material, the purity of the raw material is good, and the anti-corrosion performance of the product is on the top floor.
Of course, there are more differences in the actual use process, for example, for different types of acid and alkali corrosion, the corrosion resistance of stainless steel wire with different materials is different. So, LKS suggests that when you choose, you should pay attention to your actual needs and choose a suitable stainless steel wire rope and cooperate with the company with quality assurance.
|Type AISI||C Max %||Mn Max %||P Max%||S Max%||Si Max%||Cr%||Ni%||Mo%|